Museum Group Visits
Please book your visit prior to your arrival.
While YouthLink welcomes groups in addition to offering free museum access to the public, we are not always able to accommodate large group visits and would ask that you contact us prior to making plans.
- Less than 20 individuals (does not include supervisors).
- Ages 7+ only (we are not able to accommodate groups that include younger children).
- 1 adult for every 5 participants to accompany the group.
- Participants are kept in small, adult-supervised groups: For the enjoyment of your visit, and to keep noise level and disturbance of our school education programs to a minimum.
- Please understand: YouthLink strives to be accessible to all community members, however, we do have capacity restrictions and mandated school education programs which may limit large groups during certain periods.
- Lunch spaces: We are not able to provide lunch areas for self-guided groups.
- Visiting duration: 1 to 1.5 hour visits. Please stick to your booked time period to avoid group overlap.
Please contact our friendly booking team to request a visit.