BRINGING A GROUP?
Groups must book 1 week prior to your arrival.
SELF-GUIDED GROUP VISITS
If you would like to visit the museum without booking a Youth Program, please ensure your group meets the following criteria before inquiring about a booking.
SELF-GUIDED GROUP CRITERIA
- Less than 20 individuals (does not include supervisors).
- Ages 7+ only (we are not able to accommodate groups of younger children).
- 1 adult for every 5 participants to accompany the group.
- Participants must be kept in small, adult-supervised groups: For the enjoyment of your visit as well as helping us keep noise level and disturbance of our school education programs to a minimum.
- Please understand: YouthLink strives to be accessible to all community members, however, we do have capacity restrictions and mandated school education programs which may limit large groups during certain periods. .
- Lunch spaces: We are not able to provide lunch areas for self-guided groups.
- Visiting duration: 1 to 1.5 hour visits. Please stick to your booked time period to avoid group overlap.
BOOK A SELF-GUIDED GROUP VISIT TODAY!
FACILITATED GROUP VISITS AND YOUTH PROGRAMS
Book a program experience with our team, for ages 8-13. More