Special Health Notice for COVID-19
Friday, March 13th, 2020
We’re currently taking additional precautions to help reduce the spread of COVID-19
Safeguarding the health of our staff, partners, and visitors is our top priority.
If you’re experiencing symptoms and/or have been exposed to someone
with COVID-19, we ask that you please avoid visiting our centre.
Steps we are asking visitors to take
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds before entering the museum and upon exit.
- Do not visit if experiencing any symptoms and/or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Use the hand sanitizer placed throughout the museum (in some cases you will be asked to use before and after touching certain exhibits).
- Follow all instructions for exhibit use.
- Inform our organization if you experience symptoms or test positive for screening within 14 days after your visit.
Steps our staff and volunteers are taking
- We have implemented and are following a daily deep cleaning and disinfecting plan for the entire centre.
- Staff/volunteers will stay home if they experience symptoms and/or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 (and will report any positive screening tests immediately).
- All staff/volunteers will wash hands diligently and frequently throughout the day.
- We have reduced risk and/or eliminated certain activities that can potentially spread the disease from one person to another.
- We are following all recommendations by Alberta Health Services and Government agencies.
Changes to Public Museum Hours and/or Program and Event Cancellations
- All teachers and participants will be informed by email about cancellations and changes to our programs and/or closures.
- For changes in public Museum operating hours, please check our website before you make the trip to visit.
Questions or concerns about our programs and public offerings?
Please feel free to contact our Visitor Experience Team