AN EVENING WITH A HOMICIDE DETECTIVE
SOLD OUT! – THERE WILL BE MORE
SIRENS, SECRETS AND DEADLY SINS
Presentation & Book Signing | Dave Sweet, Homicide Detective
You can’t get more behind the scenes than this.
Every story, photo and video is real.
Based on the positive response to his book, Skeletons in My Closet, Sweet brings his stories to life with candid accounts of a career focused on investigating death – and it’s not for the faint of heart.
Sweet provides personal insight into his time spent unravelling some of the city’s most horrific and high-profile murders, explains the steps of an investigation, taps into his undercover alter-ego and challenges the audience to connect clues from scenes that would throw even the best detectives for a loop.
Included in Your Event Ticket
- Sirens, Secrets and Deadly Sins | Presentation by Dave Sweet
- Snack and Cash bar.
- Book purchase and author meet and greet opportunity.
March 28, 2018
7:00pm to 10:00pm
$10 pp (+GST)
- Content is graphic and includes themes of violence, murder, suicide and death (trigger warning for sensitive audiences).
- Tickets will not be available at the door as we expect to sell out this event.
- Must be 18+. Proof of age using a Gov issued ID required at door.
- All proceeds support our city-wide youth crime prevention programs.
SOLD OUT! – THERE WILL BE MORE 🙂