What does my child need to wear/bring?
- Waiver signed by the Parent/Guardian (will be sent by email – print one for each child participating) – your child will not be able to participate in Summer Camp without this.
- Please send your child in active clothing – please avoid restrictive clothing and dresses/skirts.
- Campers will be issued a YouthLink camp t-shirt on the first day of camp and are strongly encouraged to wear it each day to identify them as camp participants.
- Weather appropriate clothing/gear – hat, bug spray, sun screen, boots, coat (we will be outside daily).
- Runners/sneakers – no flip-flops or sandals please.
- A lunch and 2 snacks. (Due to potential allergies, nuts and nut products are not permitted)
- Full water bottle. (We do have water fountains to re-fill water bottles)
- Any inhalers or medications which may be required. (Please communicate dosage instructions to Camp Leaders on the first morning of camp)
Drop off and pick up:
- Drop off: 9:00 a.m. Pick up: 4:00 p.m.
- Please note: camp staff are not available to supervise campers before 8:45am or after 4:00pm. Therefore, early drop offs and late pickups cannot be accommodated. We thank you for your understanding.
- YouthLink is located next to Calgary Police Service Headquarters (5151 – 47th Street NE).
- Parking for drop-off and pick-up is located in the Entrance 3 parking lot. Parking Map
- Drop-off and pick-up will be in the lobby of the YouthLink building.
- You will be asked to sign your child in and out of camp.
- If your child is going to be late for or absent from the camp, please call our front desk (See contact information below)
Electronic Devices (iPods, iPads, iPhones, cameras, etc.):
- Please kindly leave them at home. We will have a phone available for children to contact parents/guardians if necessary.
Friday Graduation Ceremony:
- On Friday afternoon at 3:00 PM there will be a special graduation ceremony for campers that parents/guardians are invited to attend. The ceremony will take place at YouthLink.
- Please RSVP to the graduation ceremony after the first day of camp to: email@example.com