RESEARCH AND ARCHIVES
YouthLink, Calgary Police Interpretive Centre has been entrusted with the care, conservation and cataloging of the historical records of the Calgary Police Service.
Some of these records include but are not limited to:
- Calgary Police Commission Meeting Minutes
- Calgary Police Public Affairs Finds
- Chief’s Orders
- Calgary Police Annual Reports
- History of Specialty Units within the Calgary Police
- Photographic history of the Calgary Police
Some topics which are not within scope of collection are:
- Historic or current criminal/arrest records (after 1960).
- Case files, court files or judgments.
- Historic or current police information checks.
Many research requests can be directed to our skilled staff by contacting us at archives
If you are searching for recent information or records of past investigations or charges, please contact the Access and Privacy Office of the Calgary Police Service to make a FOIPP request.