Book Your Next Group Adventure
INTERESTED IN BRINGING A SCHOOL GROUP ON A FRIDAY? – FRIDAY SCHOOL VISITS RE-LAUNCH IN EARLY 2023.
Please ensure your group meets the below requirements:
- Maximum Group Size. 25 participants (For groups with youth under 18 this number does not include chaperones).
- Availability: Free exploration visits to the centre are only available during our public hours – 10:00AM to 4:00PM, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Age of Participants: All members must be ages 6+ to visit- we are unable to accommodate groups with youth younger than 6. Due to sensitive content in the museum we recommend that young children attend with a parent or guardian.
- Supervision: 1 adult supervisor for every 5 youth participants. Please remain in small (5-10 people), adult-supervised groups while in the museum space.
- Noise level: Please keep to a minimum as sounds travels easily, with special attention to areas close to where presentations are occurring.
- Room Availability: Due to spacing limitations we are unable to offer any rooms for storage, lunch, snacks, or breaks.
- Food and Drink: YouthLink does not allow open food or drink in the museum space. Any food or drink must be stored in backpacks or bags and must be consumed in the lobby or outside the YouthLink building.
- Accommodating Your Visit: YouthLink strives to be accessible to all community members, however, we do have capacity restrictions and other programming running, which may limit large group visits during certain periods. If we are unable to accommodate your first choice of timing we will reach out to find an alternate time for your group to visit.