VOLUNTEER RECRUITMENT FOR 2023 IS OPEN!
YOUTHLINK VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
YouthLink is proud to provide engaging volunteer opportunities where our volunteers can share stories of policing and Calgary history as well as welcome our visitors to our one-of-a-kind center.
Our volunteers also assist us with museum facilitation, program delivery, and captivate our audiences with our interactive displays and experiences.
Volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- must have Canadian citizenship or legal permanent status
- must have no criminal convictions for which a pardon has not been granted
- must have no criminal charges pending before the courts
- must complete and pass an Enhanced Security Clearance Declaration
- must be willing to give a one-year commitment
- must be able to volunteer at least two 3-hour shifts per month.
- must possess the necessary written and verbal communication skills to perform varied tasks
THE VALUE OF OUR VOLUNTEERS
We have a wonderful team of volunteers who come from all walks of life: CPS veterans, teachers, nurses, and many more. They are warm-hearted and personable and help create meaningful experiences for our guests. In short, our volunteers are vital to the work that we do.
In partnership with the Calgary Police Service, we continually provide recognition to our volunteers for their service. We also strive to provide them with engaging work, training, and any additional information to make them successful.